- Main article: List of literature reviews.
Pages in category "Literature reviews"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- A Brief Review of Studies of Wikipedia in Peer-Reviewed Journals
- A failure to communicate
- A generic framework and methodology for extracting semantics from co-occurrences
- A tale of information ethics and encyclopædias; Or, is Wikipedia just another internet scam?
- A unique web resource for physiology, ecology and the environmental sciences: PrometheusWiki
- A video recording and viewing protocol for student group presentations: Assisting self-assessment through a Wiki environment
- A Wikipedia Literature Review
- Chapter 7 Achieving a Holistic Web in the Chemistry Curriculum
- Coercion or empowerment? Moderation of content in Wikipedia as 'essentially contested' bureaucratic rules
- Coherence and responsiveness
- Collaboration at the Troy University Libraries
- Comparative analysis of text representation methods using classification
- Computational challenges in e-commerce
- Consolidating tools for model evaluation
- Lay metalanguage on grammatical variation and neutrality in Wikipedia's entry for Che Guevara
- Legal pathways for cross-border research: Building a legal platform for biomedical academia
- Leveraging the power of Web 2.0 tools: A wiki platform as a multimedia teaching and learning environment in dental education
- Library 2.0: A review of the literature
- Local modifications and paraphrases in Wikipedia's revision history
- Tankyrases as drug targets
- Teaching knowledge management by combining wikis and screen capture videos
- Term weighting based on document revision history
- The end of print: Digitization and its consequence - Revolutionary changes in scholarly and social communication and in scientific research
- The many forms of E-collaboration: Blogs, wikis, portals, groupware, discussion boards, and instant messaging
- The past as prologue: Public authority and the encyclopedia of cleveland history
- The people's encyclopedia under the gaze of the sages: a systematic review of scholarly research on Wikipedia
- The potential of blogs and wikis in healthcare education
- They want control of your media
- Transdab wiki: The interactive transglutaminase substrate database on web 2.0 surface
- Web 2.0 applications in government web sites: Prevalence, use and correlations with perceived web site quality
- Web 2.0 technologies in libraries: A survey of periodical literature published by Emerald
- What We Know About Wikipedia: A Review of the Literature Analyzing the Project(s)
- What would you do if you received a "cease and desist" letter?
- Who are the oracles - Is Web 2.0 the fulfilment of our dreams?: Host lecture at the EUSIDIC Annual Conference 11-13 March 2007 at Roskilde University
- Wicked wikipedia? communities of practice, the production of knowledge and australian sport history
- Wikipedia and Britannica
- Wikipedia como objeto de investigación
- Wikipedia research and tools: Review and comments
- Wikipedia: A key tool for global public health promotion
- Wikis as knowledge management systems: Issues and challenges
- Wikis in the classroom: Faculty and student perspective
- Wit and wisdom: Where do we turn for advice?